Omnilux Contour™ Neck & Décolleté is the original flexible, FDA-cleared, light therapy device specifically designed to treat the neck and chest. With two wavelengths of light, optimized energy output, and peer-reviewed studies validating its results, Contour Neck & Décolleté is designed and manufactured using Omnilux's proprietary gold-standard medical device technology.
While other brands may claim to use "Omnilux technology", there is only one true Omnilux.
CLINICALLY PROVEN BENEFITS:
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation, redness, and fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of sunspots
- Promotes healthier, younger-looking skin
- All natural. No pain, side effects, or downtime
HOW TO USE:
- We recommend three to five 10-minute treatments per week for four to six weeks, followed by maintenance as desired.
- Charge your controller & then connect it to the device
- Prepare your skin
- Secure the device around your neck using the velcro straps
- Start the 10-minute treatment
- Remove the device and apply moisturizer to skin
- Gently wipe down the device
DO NOT use the Omnilux Contour™ LED system to treat any other conditions apart from those listed in the indications for use. The Omnilux Contour™ LED system has not been tested for any other conditions than those listed and the risk is unknown.
DO NOT use the Omnilux Contour™ LED system if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. The Omnilux Contour™ LED system has NOT been tested on pregnant or breast-feeding women and therefore the risk to the fetus, neonate or pregnant women is unknown
Omnilux Contour is FDA cleared for medical indications and backed by many years of Omnilux experience and published studies.
The most tested, most trusted brand of LED phototherapy systems on the market today, Omnilux has been the gold standard around the world for medical and aesthetic applications since 2003. Discover the Omnilux Difference.
- The original leader in non-invasive LED technology
- More than 40 peer-reviewed published studies that validate its clinical claims and treatment protocols
- Over 4,500 installations worldwide
- Continuous research for new and novel indications and applications
- Validated by the Journals of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, Photochemistry and Photobiology B, ASLMS, and many others
- More FDA approved indications than any other brand
- Global regulatory approvals include US FDA, Japanese MHLW, Korean KFDA, China CFDA, Australian TGA, and many others
- Originally developed in partnership with Cancer Research UK